Join us on 29th June 2021 @ 13:00
We teamed up with top 100 law firm Osborne Clarke to deliver a webinar where we will discuss the legal rights and obligations relating to the engagement and payment of PAYE agency and umbrella workers as well as provide information on the following:
- review the current law on employment status and growth in the use of contingent workforce arrangements
- remind you of the legal status and rights of agency workers and umbrella workers including compliance with AWR and the Conduct Regulations
- define and discuss the roles of umbrella and PEO companies including: when is an umbrella lawful and when is it a tax avoidance scheme?
- consider the ‘employer costs’ and where legal responsibilities sit in relation to costs, holiday pay, AWR, conduct regulations, pensions, Key Information Documents and so on
- provide an insight to help you start to de-risk your staffing supply chains and maximise the benefits of contingent working
If you will not be able to join us on the day or miss the webinar by any means, please send an email to email@example.com who will send you the recording.