Join us on November 2nd 2021 @ 12:30 pm
The employment landscape is changing and the contingent workforce is growing. As employment becomes more flexible post-Covid and with the introduction of new technology, so managing employment law becomes more complex.
This webinar will highlight the key trends, your changing risks and your responsibilities in this evolution. Whether you are an end hirer, an employment business, a staffing agency, a payroll/employment service provider or a technology platform we will highlight what you need to address.
The session will cover:
• The changing landscape of employment and the key influences including Covid-19, furlough, IR35 and the Agency Workers Regulations
• The risks to be addressed for end hirers, employment businesses and employment agencies
• The options for a risk-free, flexible staffing strategy
• The use of technology to support new and improved outsourcing models.
We will provide:
• An overview of the rules you need to follow
• Case studies – real-life examples of employment law in practice
• The practical steps you should be taking to stay current and compliant
• Answers to your questions.
• Chair - David Hopkins, Workforce Management Consultant, giant group
• Oliver Weiss, Partner, Employment and Immigration Team, Harrison Clark Rickerbys
• Sarah Woodall, Head of Tax, Partner (Barrister), Licensing, Regulatory & Tax, Harrison Clark Rickerbys
• Daniel Haslam, Group Sales Director, giant group